Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't purchase anything on my itunes. The last time I had…

Customer Question
I can't purchase anything...

I can't purchase anything on my itunes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

The last time I had a update so like a week ago maybe

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No ma'am

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You will need to check your Apple payment method:

1. Go to Settings > [your name] > Payment & Shipping.
  2. Tap Payment Method, then edit your payment details. If you want to remove your payment method or change to a different payment method, scroll to the bottom of the Payment Details screen and tap Change Payment Method.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------