Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can not connect an IPhone to an older Hp desktop with

Customer Question
Can not connect an...

Can not connect an IPhone to an older Hp desktop with itunes

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

Don’t know

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Today various times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Probably but let’s start with this

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: tyroneboman, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?

You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.