Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to do updates and every time it states my Apple…

Customer Question
Hi I am trying...

Hi I am trying to do updates and every time it states my Apple ID has been disabled?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPhone 5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

For an hour, and need to do updates in order to get into my Chase account

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: TD White, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
TD White
TD White, Mac Enthusiast

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I am a Mac Specialist and IT Tutor for over 15 years. I will be more than happy to assist you with your support request.

Thank you
no thank you.

There is only one resolution with your Apple ID being disabled.

I have dealt with such issues like this countless times.

no thanks

Are you saying would not like an answer?

I apologize but your response is not quite clear for me

I will go to the Apple store and see what they can do. Thank you for your assistance.

That will not work I'm afraid

I have been a vet with them * Yes- them for over a decade + (still there)

You will need to contact iOS Support at(###) ###-####/p>

Why? My apple password ***** ***** that it is disabled.

I know.

You go to any local Apple Store, and you will be referred to contact AppleCare Support at the same number I provided. And with good reason

Only iTunes Accounts and Billing can remove a Disabled Apple ID

You can even still remember your Apple ID password, but only they can remove the disabled Apple ID flag- only because it is honestly, a security measure to protect you as an Apple customer. Think of it in the same way as a credit card company, who is not sure if someone is attempting to gain access to your account (even if it is you), unless you can prove you are the owner of the account.

Apple does the same thing :)

I hope that helps.

If you need a refund for your deposit or payment, please visit: http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

You will be able to receive assistance from JustAnswer.com Customer Support on that page.

I will opt out of your question now.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.com

Best Regards,

TD
"The MacTechTrainer"