syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer
Experience:  Systems Engineer with over 18 years experience in configuration, integration and troubleshooting
13852270

I am lovked out of some of my places bc it says apple supple

Customer Question

I am lovked out of some of my places bc it says apple supple needed. I did not give that info yesterday thinking it was a hack attempt
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I don’t know my password
JA: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It just popped up yesterday
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thats all i can think of with the fact I don’t know my password
Category: Mac
Expert:  syseng replied 8 months ago.

My name is David.

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.