Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I don't remember my Apple Id password and wanted to reset my…

Customer Question
I don't remember my...

I don't remember my Apple Id password ***** wanted to reset my whole phone to create a new Apple Id and password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A couple of months ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No can you please explain how I can do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just hope that I can reset the whole phone and create a new Apple Id and password ***** this time stupid me will write it down for keepsake

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael T

Hi my name is ***** ***** will be assisting you with this issue today

DO you have access to a computer?

Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

I can help you FIND your apple id and reset your password ***** you dont lose any info

I am on my computer as we are speaking.
I don't have that kind of money. Was hoping to do it myself.
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

They are not from me, please ignore. I am happy doing it here

okay sorry about that please help
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

Please click HERE and try to find your apple ID using the info boxes

Try putting in different emails of nothing comes up

This should work for you

Michael it is telling me that the process is being requested 15 hours to go.. I was hoping to reset it now cause I am using my friends phone and my Iphone has all my information on it.
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

Ok so you have already done this??

Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

If you want the fast version you will need to call Apple direct and they can fix this instantly

Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

When it comes to locked account they ate the only ones that can take care of that

What is the number to Apple direct and what do I say to them.
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

I will create a support ticket for you now

Just a moment and ill send details

How can I do it.. I really need my phone for my business
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

It will not let me create a ticket you will need to go through it HERE

It will end up giving you a support ticket and a phone number which is different every time

This is the fastest way my friend I promise you

Thank you Michael for helping me out. I am happy to say that my password ***** ***** and I have it written down.
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago
Awesome. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating from you today on your screen. Thankyou