Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I didn't get my password for apple in two tries so had to…

Customer Question
I didn't get my...

I didn't get my password ***** apple in two tries so had to request account recovery. Did not get a call or text with instructions.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

MacBook Air--don't have the latest OS update. That is what I was trying to do. I also have an iPhone 7 with what has always been a different password.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Air? What have you tried so far?

Just the account recovery I requested 3/6. When I try to get update for OS, it doesn't like my password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't know of anything--just would like to get a laptop password ***** continues to work

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

NO
Please cancel I talked to Apple support. Shame on your site which shows up when I typed in an Apple address.

I will submit your cancel request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!