Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to install Appel bluetooth keyboard on Mac with

Customer Question
Trying to install Appel...

Trying to install Appel bluetooth keyboard on Mac with Windows. It requires passcode but will not give me one. thanks.

Technician's Assistant: What version of Windows are you running on your Mac?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Tried several times today. used to work but I installed windows 10 several months ago and have not tried to install Danish language keyboard because not needed until today. thanks.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all. thanks.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?