Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I recently got a apple mini iPad as a replacement for one…

Customer Question
I recently got a...

I recently got a apple mini iPad as a replacement for one with a cracked glass, the apple tech sent the data in my old mini iPad to iCloud and when I returned home to retrieve an apple code to download the data I am not able to open and retrieve data in my email account for [email protected] yahoo.com

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Yahoo from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I am using the apple mini iPad to attempt to access***@******.*** through the email icon and through the yahoo mail icon

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I have no idea

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Some years ago I attempted to create another email account***@******.*** that I can not access neither. I do not want it. The main account receives emails and allows to send emails, and is my known address to many contacts. It is important to me to use***@******.*** for my personal activity

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?