Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to disable keychain. Macbook air current os. I will…

Customer Question
I want to disable...

I want to disable keychain

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Macbook air current os

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Air?

I will have to find out

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Air? What have you tried so far?

Just happened. shut off computer and on restart can not get any pass word that will unlock the keychains

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mac_Martin, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Mac_Martin
Mac_Martin, Mac Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Open the Keychain access then from the Edit menu choose "Change Password ***** Keychain "login"

If you know the current password, type it in the "old password" field and set a new password ***** click OK

Quit the Keychain and it shouldn't pop up anymore.

If what you're trying to do is erase all the Keychain data stored on the computer, let me know