Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have PS CC 2018 on my desktop and am trying to download it…

Customer Question
I have PS CC...

I have PS CC 2018 on my desktop and am trying to download it on my laptop. It was never deactivated on my old desktop which I no longer have.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

MacBook Pro with High Sierra OS.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

I have just this morning tried to download PS CC 2018 and it was downloading until a prompt said I could only have PS on two computers. I would like to deactivate my old one.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, then I want to make certain that my monthly payment program of $9.99 works for both my iMac and my MacBook Pro.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

I think I need help deleting one of my adobe PS from an old computer I no longer have and then install PS on my laptop and make sure that my billing account covers both.