Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my Apple ID and password and guessed too many times…

Customer Question
I forgot my Apple...

I forgot my Apple ID and password ***** guessed too many times and now my account is locked. Can you help me unlock my. iPad and reset my id and password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Ihave had the same one since purchase

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I tried but I got locked out. Tried too many times

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Your apple ID is normally your email address which is register with the apple. Could you provide me the email ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.