Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to reset my apple security questions. Ipad 7. About a…

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset my apple security questions

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ipad 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

About a week I need to reset my security questions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

Do you have access to your Apple Account currently?

NO that is why am here to get into my apple account!!!!
No I am not paying you a dime
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Do you still need help here?

Thanks

Kris