Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need help reset my apple tablet passcode, my apple

Customer Question
I need help reset...

I need help reset my apple tablet passcode, my apple password. My account is linked to my iPhone(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I think I did it back in early 2/18

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I tried on my tablet and received a message stating I am able to “recover my info in 13 days. Does this answer your question?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

Is this my $5 trial question

The Apple official site says that *****@******.*** is not an Apple ID

We don't require a Secure remote assistance for this issue. Don't worry about it. Please give us the exact Apple ID