Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I accidentally dropped my iPhone and the screen cracked and…

Customer Question
I accidentally dropped my...

I accidentally dropped my iPhone and the screen cracked and it’s not doing anything. My phone is still under Apple warranty; will it cover this?

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Yes it won’t even let me turn it off, can’t answer calls ,can’t do anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That’s it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

Which model of iPhone do you have?