Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password. My ipad. I don't know. It has been…

Customer Question
I forgot my password ...

I forgot my password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

It has been going on for two days. my ipad went to activation lock while I was on the internet.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need my password

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is the iPad asking you to activate it?

Is this the password ***** require?

Please let me know

thank you