Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I lost my password and what I need to get into the app

Customer Question
I lost my password...

I lost my password ***** what I need to get into the app store

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don’t remember my daughter bought it for me

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How doi do that

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I am just new to this

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your apple password. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Do you know the apple id/email associated with your apple account still?

No

We would need to know the email for your apple id to reset the password.

This may help to get you started.

http://osxdaily.com/2014/12/23/forgot-apple-id-password-reset-recover/

no

I tried to accept your request for a secure remote connection ( screen sharing ) and it said payment failed. This sometimes happens if your bank or credit card company blocks the transaction and a quick call to them will usually lift the block

For further information you can call our customer service department.

1.***-***-****

In the meantime I am sending the remote connection offer back to you to be approved when you are ready.

it looks like 40 was paid

I believe that was for written support. It only goes through if answer is accepted. You requested remote support

where we connect pcs and i assist you.

I cannot see full details of your account. I am a tech. Only you and customer service can see that side.

To assist you further, i would need to know what the email is for your apple ID. Or find it if you used it on a computer

or a phone/ipad etc in account settings.

I cannot recover an email if we dont know what it is to start with. We have to start by 'finding' it.

my e mail is***@******.***
is that what you neef

Perfect. You will use that email and reset 'here'.

If you forgot your apple password:

Use your Apple ID account page at this link
https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

You can reset your password ***** you go to your Apple ID account page and click Forgot Apple ID or password.

Enter your Apple ID, select the option to reset your password, then click Continue.

After you enter your Apple ID, you can see how to reset your password ***** on the security features that you're using with your account. For example, if you set up two-factor authentication, your steps will be different than if your account uses security questions.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin