Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I broke the glass on my apple watch and i have applecare.

Customer Question
I broke the glass...

I broke the glass on my apple watch and i have applecare

Technician's Assistant: What apps were you running right before your Apple Watch crashed?

The glass face is broken

Technician's Assistant: How much storage do you have left on your Apple Watch? (You can check storage by going to Settings -> General -> Storage & iCloud Usage -> Manage Storage.)

I have no idea

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

How do i replace the broken face

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

When did you purchase the Apple Watch?