Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Want to renew my account but cant satisfy sign in... Poling.

Customer Question
Want to renew my...

Want to renew my account but cant satisfy sign in...George Poling

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

IMac and laptop Mac and i-phone and cloud

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac? What about your iPhone?

MacOSHighSierra

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried with your iMac?

Mac is working OK...problem with my password ***** Microsoft

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.