Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

There is a multi colored that is circulating and has my

Customer Question
There is a multi...

There is a multi colored that is circulating and has my MacBook frozen

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Force Quit on your frozen MacBook (pressing and holding Option, Command, and Escape)?

What key is Option Command

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 5 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Shut down your Mac.
Find Command (⌘), Option, P, and R on your keyboard.
Turn on your Mac.
Press and hold the Command-Option-P-R keys immediately after you hear the startup sound.
Hold these keys until the computer restarts and you hear the startup sound for a second time.
Release the keys.

Tell me how it then functions please