Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Ever since I updated the software to 11.2.6 the colors on…

Customer Question
Ever since I updated...

Ever since I updated the software to 11.2.6 the colors on the apps are all reversed or something. I have looked for a setting to undo this but can’t find it.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Ios 11.2.6

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Problem is the colors are reversed

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 4 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Open Settings, tap General > Accessibility > Display Accommodations and turn off Invert Colors there.

If that didn't work, then open Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying in here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.