Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to set automatic capitalization for new sentences. It…

Customer Question
I need to set...

I need to set automatic capitalization for new sentences

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It is an old system. I don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I looked under settings and can't find where to do this.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Auto punctuation at the end of a sentence doesn't work

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 5 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

In which program are you trying to do this on?

Please let me know

Thank you