Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac Doesnt recognize my apple id. No outgoing mail on ipad?

Customer Question
Mac Doesnt recognize...

Mac Doesnt recognize my apple id

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No outgoing mail on ipad?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
3/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 1 month ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know whether it says the Apple ID is disabled or it doesn't accept the password?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
doesnt accept password
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
call(###) ###-####
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
dont charge my account without a solution

Let me go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thank you

May I have your date of birth for verification purpose?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
11-11-1941

Please answer these security questions

1. What was the name of your first pet?

2. What is the name of your favorite sports team?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Boo
Gators
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
1. Boo
2. Gators

It says one or more of your answers does not match the security information on file.

Are you sure that the answers which you gave me are correct? Is that the information you gave when you set the security questions?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Try Florida Gators
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
or try
Rusty
Jaguars

Let me check. Thank you.

Unfortunately the answers for the security questions isn't matching. In that case, I suggest you can reach Apple Account Security team over the phone at 1-***-***-**** /1-***-***-****. They are available from 7AM to 10PM CST 7 days a week.

IMPORTANT: When you call, you’ll reach an automated system. Just say "iTunes" and then say "Account" for Account Security. Then, say "Yes" when the system asks if you would like to be transferred to an advisor again say "Yes".
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
dont know. thats all i ever used. exasperating!
will try your suggestion.

I would be happy if you reach us back to update us on the situation after contacting the Apple Account Security Team. Thank you.

Mike, Mac Medic