Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I would like to change my computer password. My desktop Mac…

I would like to...

I would like to change my computer password.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My desktop Mac computer

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Mac OSC Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I think my present password ***** be misused

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I would be happy to just accomplish this

3/8/2018
FRAN
FRAN, Mac Support Specialist

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

FRAN
FRAN, Mac Support Specialist
I do...I have given my old password ***** people who I don't think have my best interest in mind!

please click on this link https://techfran.screenconnect.com/ and when join page comes up. put in this code 70358 nad press the arrow next to it

OK you requested remote service so follow the instructions from above

share you phone numbr here. in case we are disconnected.

You will need to be on your computer to do this session

You haven't join the session yet. You will need to be on the computer and click on the above link and type in the 70358 code to join

Do you have a older mac?

Here are the instruction to reset password

An administrator can reset the passwords of other users.

1. Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Users & Groups.

2. Click the lock icon to unlock it, then enter an administrator name and password.

3. Select a user, then click Reset Password.

Somehow we have loss connections. But i"m still here when you find your way back to this chat

we need something to print

Thank you