Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Accounts at Chase for user ID XXXXXX are not enabled

Customer Question
Accounts at Chase for...

Accounts at Chase for user ID XXXXXX are not enabled correctly and need to be deactivated and reactivated to allow quicken to properly get new transactions. I am requested to "search for FAC concerning EWC-Dc Mismatch. What do I do as my husband in past did all of this.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

This is an hp and use Window 10 if that helps

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Like yesterday when I thought I could put my own credit card in and add it to my husbands to record transactions. Now how can I delete it without screwing up the rest?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No am ready

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
My quicken is for windows, not Mac. Still waiting for answers. Do you only answer questions for Mac and is my wait in vane?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Robert, consultant replied 3 months ago
Robert
Robert, consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question. All I ask in return is that you please give me a 5 star excellent rating.

If you want to try it yourself

in the quicken

go to tools / account list

select the chase account

click edit

under online services tab

you can try the reset button

or you can click deactivate and then reactivate

either way you will have to use your id and password ***** log into chase and select which of your accounts at chase are linked to which quicken accounts. If you have 1 account at the bank its pretty easy. If you have a bunch it can get more complicated

either way i am happy to help. I have put up an offer for a remote session where we can speak on the phone and do it together on your screen.