Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It says disabled and to connect to iTunes but i can't get…

Customer Question
It says disabled and...

It says disabled and to connect to iTunes but i can't get into the screen because its disabled

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I didn't change it but i can't get into the old password

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No but how do you do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you have a windows or mac computer available there?

Please let me know

i have MacBook air laptop

Thank you

Open iTunes on it please (you can install it from www.itunes.com if it is not installed already)

Then connect the device to the computer and in iTunes it should ask you to update it

Do this and tell me how it then functions please