Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I try to run updates on apps I get a message to “press…

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to run updates on apps I get a message to “press to okay! To continue and sign in to verify billing info”. It is a dialogue box. Can’t proceed from there.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iPhone 7; iPad Air. Does on both. IOS 11.2.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

A few days. Tried hard reboots, etc.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple ID. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Can you cancel out of it and go into settings under <Your Name> -> iTunes and sign out of the accoutn and back in?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Tried. Doesn’t fix
Last successful update I did was 3/3/18
Can’t download an app either
Are you still working on my issue?

Can you sign in to appleid.apple.com ?