Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am not sure whether I have an iTunes password. I am

Customer Question
I am not sure...

I am not sure whether I have an iTunes password ***** I am staying in a facility that requires me get on their account for access to the house. I am one of those older guys that isn’t familiar with these new devices

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I never have changed my apple password. It is L84b5011

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Is this number the same for iTunes password *****?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iTunes. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I have asked them at apple if I have an iTunes password ***** I did not get a response

So to connect to the internet anywhere it is the would be the wifi password. Now if they have an enterprise landing page or WPA2 Enterprise you may need additional credentials to get on the network. Do you know what kind of network they have setup?