Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was told to contact I tunes to complete my start up. I…

I was told to...

I was told to contact I tunes to complete my start up

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I phone 8 +

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just got phone and trying to set it up. I was inputting information and at the end a message said to contact I tunes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can’t think of anything

3/8/2018
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you have a computer there?

On your computer, download and install iTunes from here --> https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

Open iTunes app and then connect your iPhone with the cable with it.

If you chose Restore from iTunes on your iPhone while setting it up but don't have any backup on iTunes on computer, then you need to reset the iPhone and setup it again

That indicates that the phone is frozen. You can force reset it. Press and release Volume up quickly. Then immediately press and release Volume down quickly and then immediately hold down the side/power button until it shows the Apple logo (it may take up to 10 seconds to show the Apple logo).

See this sample video --> How to Force Restart the iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying in here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Ashik, Mac Technician