Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I find my apple I D. It is an I pad. I cleared my I…

Customer Question
How do I find...

How do I find my apple I D

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It is an I pad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I cleared my I Pad by mistake et I am trying to set it up I also need hangouts please

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think that is all I have managed to connect it to my internet but not very well thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please click on the link below and fill in your details to retrieve you Apple ID

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#