Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Forgot pass word. Ipad. What is that. For a while all

Customer Question
Forgot pass word Technician's...

Forgot pass word

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

What is that

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

For a while all passwords that could remember

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 5 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you referring to the 4-6 digit code to unlock your screen? Or are you being asked to activate your iPad?

Please let me know

Thank you