Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to connect my Sony Apple tv to Amazon prime. Not sure…

Customer Question
Trying to connect my...

Trying to connect my Sony Apple tv to Amazon prime

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have? How old is it?

Not sure about model, couple of years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The tv menu works. Shows Amazon icon but says i need to register my Bravia device

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Bravia? What happened right before this?

New Apple tv added, so trying to load applications for the first time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I also connect to DramaFever application?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
3/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: technicalcat, Consultant replied 1 month ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using this service. My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

What is the full message you receive regarding registering your Bravia device?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
To register online, simply visit internet.sony.tv/customer from your pc. Enter your personal information and the details below.
Registration Code: AYZZK

Have you gone to that address with a computer or tablet also connected to your wireless network in the home?

Mike, Mac Medic