Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was attempting to back up my phone to my MacBook and got…

Customer Question
I was attempting to...

I was attempting to back up my phone to my MacBook and got an alert that 100 files could not be loaded. It instructed me to go to accounts and authorize my computer. I did and it gave me a message that 4 of my 5 computers had been authorized. I only have one computer. Help!

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook?

Sierra 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook? What have you tried so far?

This just happened. My phone has been acting up so I decided to back it up in case it died. I didn't want to lose 100 music purchases so I authorized the computer so it would back them up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of... Ok

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: TD White, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
TD White
TD White, Mac Enthusiast

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I am a Mac Specialist and IT Tutor for over 15 years. I will be more than happy to assist you with your support request.

Actually what you are experiencing with the authorization of 4 out of 5 computers is resolvable and again, I will be glad to help you resolve this.

Now if I may ask just a few quick questions.

• Can you provide me what model of iPhone you currently have?

• Also, with your iPhone, can you go into Settings >General >Software Update and provide me the current version of your iPhone?

• Lastly, besides the authorizations message, have you experienced any other error codes in iTunes?

Your input to my few questions will definitely determine the best route I can take to help you resolve your question as effectively as possible for you.

Thanks, ***** ***** forward to assisting you shortly!

Regards,

TD