Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

TAKES A VERY TIME TO THINK AS CIRCLE KEEPS TWIRLING FOR

Customer Question
TAKES A VERY LONG...

TAKES A VERY LONG TIME TO THINK AS CIRCLE KEEPS TWIRLING FOR MINUTES AND AT TIMES DOESN'T EVEN OPEN TO WHATEVER??? SHOULD I CALL MY INTERNET COMPANY OR COULD IT BE MY COMPUTER?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

OS X Version 10.8.2 and company now is Spectrum

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Maybe 4 to 5 days, and tried nothing. Feel like I need to clean this computer out, but don't know how.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That is the main issue that it is very, very slow in thinking!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Restart the Mac System. Press and hold the Shift key immediately after you hear the startup tone.
Release the Shift key when the Apple logo appears. Safe Boot appears on the Mac OS X startup screen. If you can start the system on safe mode, restart normally and check the result.