Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to re activate my iPad mini. I haven't used it in…

Customer Question
I need to re...

I need to re activate my iPad mini

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I haven't used it in months and I cant remember the password

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I tried that months ago and it didn't work. I get an activation error code and then it tells me to contact customer care.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the iCloud ID which is registered in your iPad? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

I don't know it.
Would it be on the box the iPad came in?

Your iCloud ID is normally your email address which is register with the apple. Could you please tell me what do you see in the iPad screen?