Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I recently downloaded High Sierra to my mac. After I did,

Customer Question
I recently downloaded High...

I recently downloaded High Sierra to my mac. After I did, most of my most useful software quit working. I want to remove High Sierra. I found directions to revert to the original mac software which I followed. It seemed to be working, when there was a power hiccough. When I repeated the procedure, I got an error message: -2100F. Can you help me, please?

Technician's Assistant: Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

I could not find an uninstaller for the new Mac OS.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so, thanks

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I got the address you sent to my phone. It is not a smart phone and when I transcribed the address onto my desktop mac, I got a "failed to open" message.
3/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Terry White II,
 replied 1 month ago
Terry White II

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I am a Mac Specialist and IT Tutor for over 15 years. I will be more than happy to assist you with your support request.

My apologies for the issues you are having with your update to macOS High Sierra. I will do what I can to get your question resolved.

I have just a few quick questions:

• Can you give me an idea of what applications/software you have been using, prior to upgrading to macOS High Sierra, that is now no longer working?

• When you mention "repeated the procedure" are you referring to attempting to reinstall Mac OS High Sierra to correct the issues with the previous version of this OS?

Thanks in advance for your responses, as your feedback will enable me to determine the most probable solution to help you.

-TD

Mac Support Specialist: Terry White II,
 replied 1 month ago

I see you may be offline. I will check back to see if I can be of further assistance for you within the next 6 hours.

If you do return back online, please feel free to answer my few questions and once I return, I will join with you to help resolve your issue then.

Thank you!

Regards,

TD

Mike, Mac Medic