Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Don't know if I'm in the right place but my iTune card that…

Don't know if I'm...

Don't know if I'm in the right place but my iTune card that I just bought last night says it's fake I have the receipt and the iTunes number what do I do

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I bought it as a gift for my grandson

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I have no idea he just tells me it's fake and it won't work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm a Droid user I have no idea how these iTunes things work

3/8/2018
Julien Pabion
Julien Pabion, Apple Technical Expert
Experience: Apple Certified Support Professional macOs 10.12 Sierra - Apple Certified Technical Coordinator - Apple Certified Macintosh Technician - Apple Certified IOS Technician

I hope these precious informations will help you to solve your problems.

• If so, you are welcome to rate me with 5 stars on top of this windows then i will get paid for assisting you.

• If not then you can answer me back on this chat and then we will go further to solve your Apple ID problem.

Thank you for your answers and dont hesitate to come back to me for more on this problem.

Julien Pabion

Apple Certified Support Professional macOs 10.12 Sierra

Apple Certified Technical Coordinator

Apple Certified Macintosh Technician

Apple Certified IOS Technician

Hello :-)

I am Julien your Apple Technical Expert and I will assist you today. :-)

For this problem you have to click on this link : https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201195

And follow the procedure

Oops the first message was a mistake :-)

Hello :-)

And follow the procedure...

Julien Pabion

Apple Certified Technical Coordinator

Apple Certified Macintosh Technician

Apple Certified IOS Technician

Julien Pabion
Julien Pabion, Apple Technical Expert
I read it and you basically told me there's nothing you can do so thank you for your effort and I did cancel my membership