Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to download apple wallet. I need to download apple…

Customer Question
I need to download...

I need to download apple wallet

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I need to download apple wallet

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Don’t know where to start

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 5 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue.

You already have apple wallet on your phone as it came with an apple IOS update

TAP SETTINGS

SCROLL DOWN AND YOU WILL SEE WALLET & APPLE PAY RIGHT UNDER ITUNES & APP STORE

CLICK WALLET & PAY TO SET IT UP