Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I get my apple keep d. How do I get my apple id. Just…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get my apple keep d

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

How do I get my apple id

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Just started trying to get it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know from which device you are trying to create a Apple ID?

Ipad
I can't pay that now

Please follow these instructions to create a new Apple ID. You don't have to pay anything for this.

1. Open the iTunes Store App

2. Scroll to the bottom and tap Sign In.

3. Tap Create New Apple ID.

4. Choose the country or region that matches the billing address for your payment method, then tap Next.

5. Read the Terms and Conditions and Apple Privacy Policy, then tap Agree. If prompted, tap Agree again.

6. Complete the form to create your new Apple ID, then tap Next. The email address you provide will be your new Apple ID. The form also includes security questions for your protection.

• If you're trying to create an account using an existing Apple ID, you'll see a message that the email address you provided is already an Apple ID. Tap Continue, then tap Use Existing Apple ID.

7. Enter your credit card and billing information, then tap Done. You will not be charged until you make a purchase.

8. Check your email for a verification email from Apple and follow the steps to verify your email address.