Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple ID has been disconnected. IPhone 7 plus. For about…

Customer Question
My Apple ID has...

My Apple ID has been disconnected

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iPhone 7 plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

For about month. I've got on my settings and tried to fix it there. I'm not very good at fixing cell phones!! Lol

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It won't let me get into my app store and purchase anything or up date

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know whether you want to reset your password? Is your Apple ID password *****?

it works still
I don't have theoney for that!!

If I understood correctly, you are trying to login again with your Apple ID and password, am I right in saying that?

I try to purchase stuff on my app store or up date cause I have a lot of apps that need updated It says my Apple ID is disabled

For some security reason, you Apple ID may be disabled. Let me try my level best to reset your Apple account. But I am not 100% confident with that. Please help me with the Apple ID.

My Apple ID is Eleanor5566!

May I have the complete Apple ID?

Enter your trusted phone number to continue.

‎(•••) •••-••57

May I know whether you have a phone number that ends with 57?

When I tried to reset the account. I got the message saying,

You can now reset your password ***** your iPhone.

A message with instructions has been sent to iPhone (iPhone 7 Plus).

In that case, I suggest you can reach Apple Account Security team over the phone at 1-***-***-**** /1-***-***-****. They are available from 7AM to 10PM CST 7 days a week.

IMPORTANT: When you call, you’ll reach an automated system. Just say "iTunes" and then say "Account" for Account Security. Then, say "Yes" when the system asks if you would like to be transferred to an advisor again say "Yes".

No it's saying my payment method can't be use
It's still disabled! Is it my debit card cause it says my payment method?

Without the password, we cannot manage and edit the account information. Only if we reset it, we have more chances of getting into the account to update the payment information

Okay
If you have to reset it that's ikay

I have tried to reset it. While I reset, I got this message

So like I said earlier, you may have to contact the Apple Account Security Team

K thanks

I would be happy if you reach us back to update us after contacting the Apple account security team. Thank you

How do I get 40 dollars back since this didn't fix my problem?

I am also a user of this site like you. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service for payment related question by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support or You can also reach them via Phone: 1-***-***-****