Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to DL Flash. Do not have password and. Apple OS X. EL…

Customer Question
Trying to DL Flash...

Trying to DL Flash. Do not have password *****

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple OS X

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What version of OS X are you running?

EL Capitan

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Geek squad but they need a password ***** do not have one. Can we just start from scratch?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I do not have flash and need it for other programs. The pass word is lacking and probably$$$$$,need answers to both problems
(###) ###-####
Thank you!
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?