Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am in Australia and recently thought I had bought 900mb of…

Customer Question
I am in Australia...

I am in Australia and recently thought I had bought 900mb of data to keep me on the internet. However I remain offline. When I first arrived I was advised of a payment I had not made and you advised you had frozen my account for a while. I also cannot remembered my password ***** user number and I pressed when asked if I had forgotten password ***** no further offer was made to correct. Also I recently changed my credit card number and wonder if that is an issue. I do however think you have my bank account to take payments. My wife and I are travelling in Australia and my only access to internet is when I am in a hotel like now. Can you help PLEASE

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Apple device?

Do you mean the hotel network I am on at the moment ? Is so yes

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

I am in a hotel and there is no router in my room and I have asked reception and they tell me they have no router. What do I do now.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?