Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I changed my password due to someone trying to hack my

Customer Question
I changed my password...

I changed my password ***** to someone trying to hack my account. Now it tells me that is the wrong password. Also I work at a church and somehow my personal email got crossed with the church email. I can't seem to separate the two.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Just a few days ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I dont know how to do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

If I totally delete my personal account at the church will that affect my iPad

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
How much will it cost for remote access?
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

$39