Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPad 2 have turn to blues and. My home and everything in…

Customer Question
My iPad 2 have...

My iPad 2 have turn to blues and green. My home and everything in my IPad .

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I am sorry i don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Since i was in Hospital. About1 pm today. I turn off and turn on. I tried set tino. But i never had this problem before today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to get my colors back

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: tyroneboman, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius

My name is***** will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

This is usually caused by a glitch in the firmware, please try this> Press and hold the home button and the power button at the same time for about 30 seconds or until you see the Apple logo then release both buttons. The iPad will reboot and work normally.