Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I had my computer looked at today at an apple repair store.

Customer Question
Second opinion] I had...

Second opinion] I had my computer looked at today at an apple repair store. I did not know my apple password. I was eligible for four upgrades. The nice lady gave instructions for me to follow when I got home in order to upgrade. All steps work except for the last one when I am asked to put in a code that is sent to my phone. There is NO place to put that code on that page. How do I proceed and get the downloads? Thank you!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I have no idea. I get the code but there is no place on the last page to type it in.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Did you read the top paragraph?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Why do I need a smart phone person? I am having trouble with an apple computer!!!!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?