Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My phone just locked up because it said I was looking for…

Customer Question
My phone just locked...

My phone just locked up because it said I was looking for it. NOT TRUE. it is in my possession. asking me for my apple user name and password ***** is in my phone under notes. NOW WHAT?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

1st time. tried a hard reset

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I am traveling for work and need this resolved asap

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.