Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am looking to activate the Pages app on my I Pad pro.

Customer Question
I am looking to...

I am looking to activate the Pages app on my I Pad pro. However they are saying my Apple ID or password ***** both are wrong. I thought as of Nov. 2017 I had created a new password ***** my I pad pro & I phone as well

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I thought in Nov. 2017

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No thank you I will try that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
3/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 month ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.

Mike, Mac Medic