Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have forgotten my FB password. A while ago. Cherie2702.

I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my FB password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

A while ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Cherie2702

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Someone tried to access it five hours ago

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/7/2018
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer
Thank you

Using a computer, Click on the following link : http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f8fd27de-af72-4003-a0ef-f784292c916c&Type=Java and click "I agree" button then a remote file will be downloaded.

Open and run the remote file from your downloads

I only have an iPad and it is not downloading
Not sure what to do now?

please open Safari browser and go to https://www.facebook.com/recover/initiate and
enter your email address (or mobile number, etc) and click on Search to see if you can reset your facebook password.

let me know the results

Thank you

Thank you but have found password ***** all is fine. No further action thanks

You're very welcome, I'm glad to know that the problem has been resolved

Thank you