Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Help, trying to delete Apple Apps from i tunes store. Please…

Customer Question
Help, trying to delete...

Help, trying to delete Apple Apps from i tunes store. Please provide a phone number to call. Thank you. *****

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Osi

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I went to Apple... got info on how to cancel subscription. GotAnd changed my password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. Hold on.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 5 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

To delete the apps do the following:

Open iTunes and navigate to the Apps section of iTunes.

Click "App Store" (last item in the list)

Click "Purchased" (on then right)

Identify the apps you want to remove and click the "x" in upper left of the app icon.

When asked if you want to hide the purchase, click "Hide"

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.