Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My tool bar is gone. Apple. Macbook air. Happened yesterday.

Customer Question
My tool bar is...

My tool bar is gone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Macbook air

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Air? What have you tried so far?

Happened yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I use yahoo and google chrome as I was directed by apple

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Cris, Mac Specialist replied 5 months ago
Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

What toolbar are you referring to? Is a toolbar on your web browser? If so, what browser are you using?

I am very old what do you mean (browser)?

No problem. What icon do you click on to access websites? Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome?

Could I offer you remote support so I can assist you with your issue?