Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Why won’t it take my postal code. Apple. Ipad. Every thing.

Customer Question
Why won’t it take...

Why won’t it take my postal code

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Every thing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No ok

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.